The Customer Service/Ticketing Representative position provides customer service, cash handling, and ticketing duties. The Customer Service/Ticketing Representative is a member of Shea’s Performing Arts Center’s diverse front-line team, interacting daily with our patrons. This is a part-time position offering day, evening, and weekend shifts. A flexible schedule is required. Work shifts depend on the performance schedule, this includes days, weekends, and evenings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with purchases.
- Resolve customer conflicts with guidance from supervisor.
- Maintain knowledge of items currently available to customers.
- Understand and relate purchasing policies to customers.
- Follow proper ticket purchasing procedures and reconcile daily transactions.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing customer calls.
- Ascertain and resolve customer concerns, requests, and/or complaints in a timely, courteous, and informed manner.
- Assist with night of show walk up sales and will call distribution.
- Troubleshoot night of show customer issues in a professional manner.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Skill using computer software programs including point of sale systems and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with ticketing systems, especially Archtics, a plus.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with customers and interact via telephone and in person with customers.
- Possess high standards of integrity, credibility, and reliability.
- Works well independently and in a group setting, a true team player.
- Ability to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances.