The Assistant Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Box Office and handling all customer service issues that may arise, under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor. He or she works with usher captains, volunteers and Shea’s management.
- Assist Supervisor in training staff to efficiently run the box office for both daily and show operations.
- Train all box office staff to use Archtics and TM Host.
- Conduct training sessions for staff on how to provide excellent customer service.
- Train all staff to work in will-call.
- Train staff on usage of the phone system and radios and iPads.
- Work with development and ticket staff to identify donors as they come to the counter to purchase tickets.
- Assist Customer Service Supervisor with daily financial and balancing of the box office.
- Assign cash drawers to Ticketing Representatives working the window.
- At the end of a Ticket Representative’s shift, collect all monies and balance to Archtics reports.
- Prepare deposit and provide detail to Finance Department.
- Make bank deposits daily.
- Verify safe balance regularly and report to Finance
- .Process refunds
- Work with Marketing to handle annual season ticket campaign.
- Work with receptionist to make sure calendar of events is updated regularly and that all necessary people sign off before printing (marketing and box office).
- Proof all printed and electronic materials to be published, including but not limited to ticket prices, dates and times.
- Special projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in computer applications, record keeping and attention to detail
- Ability to enforce policy
- Flexible hours worked as required by show and box office schedule.
- Typical office environment
- Occasional need to climb stairs, stoop and perform light work including lifting, stooping, reaching, standing
- Repetitive motion